View & Order Training Materials
Sell is NOT a Four Letter Word might be the missing piece at your company, especially since a companion Leader Guide is now available! (Scroll to order.)
Doug subdivided the book into 8 chapters, paralleling the typical sales process. These chapters contain 116 segments, which are laser-beam topics of 2-3 pages each, perfect for weekly sales coaching sessions, especially when coupled with the Leader Guide.
Each segment begins with a brief yarn, story, or tale; introducing the specific coaching nuggets. Subdivided this way, busy salespeople will not have to devote lots of reading time at any one setting.
- Enthusing – Attaining and maintaining upbeat outlook, point of view, and attitude.
- Essentializing – Basic selling traits and principles necessary for success.
- Engaging – Prospecting principles and agenda development to initiate a sales conversation.
- Exploring – Probing and questioning to uncover the pain, needs, and desires of prospects.
- Elaborating – Presenting your solution as the antidote to the pain you uncovered.
- Encountering – Determining and resolving buyer concerns and objections.
- Executing – Reaching agreement on logical next steps leading to closing.
- Expanding – Ongoing collateral activities to grow your business and ensure sales success.
Below are several free to preview excerpts from the book.